What's On Your Mind Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
User avatar
naomicourtney
Member
Posts:81
Joined:Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:38 pm
Location:USA
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender:
Zodiac:
Contact:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 pm

My results from my curettage came back and I have no more precancerous cells. I'm thrilled as last year was a mess of constant biopsies and procedures that kept me from working. (Which of course made money tough) But I'm free! I'm so happy I can go back to my life. It's like a big reset button has been pushed and now all I have to do is put in the work. I'm so ready!


User avatar
TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Posts:171
Joined:Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location:WorldWide
Has thanked: 26 times
Gender:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:01 am

naomicourtney wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 pm
My results from my curettage came back and I have no more precancerous cells. I'm thrilled as last year was a mess of constant biopsies and procedures that kept me from working. (Which of course made money tough) But I'm free! I'm so happy I can go back to my life. It's like a big reset button has been pushed and now all I have to do is put in the work. I'm so ready!
Congrats! I know this must relieve lots of intense pressure.

Image


User avatar
TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Posts:171
Joined:Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location:WorldWide
Has thanked: 26 times
Gender:

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:07 am

There's a guy in my Instagram dm's looking for a free show. Usually I would ban this sort of request buuut GAWD DAMN HE'S FINE!!!!


User avatar
naomicourtney
Member
Posts:81
Joined:Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:38 pm
Location:USA
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender:
Zodiac:
Contact:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:30 am

Thrilled to be getting my new washing machine today!!! I'm going to do so much laundry! lol


User avatar
TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Posts:171
Joined:Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location:WorldWide
Has thanked: 26 times
Gender:

Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:03 pm

I've been battling the flu for several weeks now. I'm finally feeling better but my voice is wrecked from all the coughing. I couldn't even play video games, I'd get dizzy. If y'all haven't done it already...get a flu shot!!!


User avatar
naomicourtney
Member
Posts:81
Joined:Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:38 pm
Location:USA
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender:
Zodiac:
Contact:

Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:37 pm

TheEtherealMOD wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:03 pm
I've been battling the flu for several weeks now. I'm finally feeling better but my voice is wrecked from all the coughing. I couldn't even play video games, I'd get dizzy. If y'all haven't done it already...get a flu shot!!!
I luckily got mine but am now dealing with spring sinus issues. Filming tons of nose blowing clips!

I also just bought my tickets to go to Germany this summer. So excited!


User avatar
TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Posts:171
Joined:Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location:WorldWide
Has thanked: 26 times
Gender:

Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:32 am

naomicourtney wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:37 pm
TheEtherealMOD wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:03 pm
I've been battling the flu for several weeks now. I'm finally feeling better but my voice is wrecked from all the coughing. I couldn't even play video games, I'd get dizzy. If y'all haven't done it already...get a flu shot!!!
I luckily got mine but am now dealing with spring sinus issues. Filming tons of nose blowing clips!

I also just bought my tickets to go to Germany this summer. So excited!
Oh shit, I can't believe I didn't think to film any nose blowing clips! That's how sick I was. That would have been some good content. :lol: I still got some sniffles. Let's see what I can do today.

Germany sounds amazing. The older I get the more appealing it becomes. Growing up in Miami, Germany doesn't get much love. I only heard about the bad stuff. But now I'm really curious and would love to check it out. @Naomicourtney


Kjackson37393
Newbie
Posts:1
Joined:Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 pm
Gender:

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Im trying to do my layout ou niteflirt omg :lol: :lol:


User avatar
TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Posts:171
Joined:Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location:WorldWide
Has thanked: 26 times
Gender:

Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:36 am

Kjackson37393 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:50 pm
Im trying to do my layout ou niteflirt omg :lol: :lol:
Do you have any html skills? If you use editors like picmonkey or canva, even with the most basic skills you can pull something together. What issues are you running into?


User avatar
naomicourtney
Member
Posts:81
Joined:Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:38 pm
Location:USA
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender:
Zodiac:
Contact:

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Logging on as soon as I can daily and working until I get to my daily goal seems to be the key for me lately. I know that sounds simple, but I used to wait until my scheduled time to work which wasn't working for me.


Post Reply