Petty Annoyances Thread

Vent Threads and other Camgirl Problems. Let it out BB!
TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:49 pm

It annoys the hell out of me when people (people meaning other cammodels) publicly point out other peoples mistakes. OR not really mistakes but personal gripes. Ive had people try to call me out on social media in the most confrontational ways. And both times they ended up making an ass out of themselves because their argument was lacking in logic. Why not just send a dm? It's so weird.

naomicourtney

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:42 pm

TheEtherealMOD wrote:
It annoys the hell out of me when people (people meaning other cammodels) publicly point out other peoples mistakes. OR not really mistakes but personal gripes. Ive had people try to call me out on social media in the most confrontational ways. And both times they ended up making an ass out of themselves because their argument was lacking in logic. Why not just send a dm? It's so weird.
I only do that if the answer affects other people (like how to file taxes). I just tell my dog if I want to complain for no reason. Or at least I try to! :D

I hate when people cancel on me at the last min. I can't just hang out whenever, especially during the holidays! :roll:

TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:06 pm

naomicourtney wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:42 pm
TheEtherealMOD wrote:
I only do that if the answer affects other people (like how to file taxes). I just tell my dog if I want to complain for no reason. Or at least I try to! :D

I hate when people cancel on me at the last min. I can't just hang out whenever, especially during the holidays! :roll:
What kind of dog do you have?

naomicourtney

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:50 am

I have a mini dachshund/terrier mix. She's very sweet and loves to play.

TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:43 pm

This isn't a rant or rave in any way. But more of an observation. I just read a twitter rant where a cammodel is upset that other cammodels are following her regulars? If you don't want other models to have access to your top spenders then make your account private!!!! Or create a private Twitter just for those guys! It's so silly and not worth the energy to get upset because people can see who you interact with. As long as they're not slandering you, it's fair game.

naomicourtney

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:13 pm

TheEtherealMOD wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:43 pm
This isn't a rant or rave in any way. But more of an observation. I just read a twitter rant where a cammodel is upset that other cammodels are following her regulars? If you don't want other models to have access to your top spenders then make your account private!!!! Or create a private Twitter just for those guys! It's so silly and not worth the energy to get upset because people can see who you interact with. As long as they're not slandering you, it's fair game.
From a business stand point, thats so strange to me. Target doesn't get mad when I go to Walmart or Whole Foods. :lol:

naomicourtney

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:33 pm

Getting sniffly again, nooooooooo

naomicourtney

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:22 pm

People were jerks today!! Spamming the chat saying I was ugly and old. Saying I was rude for not wanting to type in DMs all day for free. And it was two different sites! Usually I'm not bothered by that but today it got to me. I could only manage to get 5 hours worked today. I know I'm missing out on money, but I need a second to regroup.

naomicourtney

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Claire's has stopped selling fake nails except for those ones for very very young girls (they are all pinky sized lol). I'm so sad, I used to buy a bunch of them. Oh well, good excuse to buy sets off etsy I guess.

TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:02 am

naomicourtney wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:22 pm
People were jerks today!! Spamming the chat saying I was ugly and old. Saying I was rude for not wanting to type in DMs all day for free. And it was two different sites! Usually I'm not bothered by that but today it got to me. I could only manage to get 5 hours worked today. I know I'm missing out on money, but I need a second to regroup.
Self preservation is a full time occupation - Ani Difranco from Talk To Me Now.

Sorry but that quote was the first thing that popped into my mind after reading this. I'm sorry they made you feel like that. You're very wise to know when it's time yo take care of yourself.

This was the very first Ani song I'd ever heard and instantly fell in love.