Build A Site With CCBill Lifestyle

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:32 pm

I just got an email from CCBill talking about their latest project. Its called CCBill Lifestyle and I think its gonna be another subscription based service. The description sounds very similar to OnlyFans, Fancentro, MVCrush, Nexocams...who did I miss? But adult content creators can receive a 90% payout!!!! Say what?

I used CCBill for my billing waaay back in the day and structure was very confusing. Now I only deal with them through various affiliate programs. They're about as reliable as they come, I will admit.

Here's the info for CCBill Lifestyle below:

paying subscribers to your social media feeds with a subscription to access your day-to-day world, and monetize your life.

CCBill handles the whole process – from website, to subscriptions, to alerts, to support for your followers. You keep your fans happy with content and activity – and make money from their loyal following.

How does it work?
When you open a CCBill Lifestyle account, we build you your own personal website, set-up, hosted, published and securely built to accept a wide variety of payment methods for you, by CCBill, the leader in online subscriptions.

Once you have your new website using CCBill Lifestyle, you can connect with your social feeds, to attract, manage and keep fans who want to buy a subscription for regular access to your everyday social feed.

Declined transactions do not incur a charge. If a chargeback is assessed to the account, or mitigated for the account, a fee of $25.00 will be assessed per chargeback incurred.

Deep down after all the details is when the hammer drops

How much does this cost me to get started?

Visa and MasterCard require an upfront Annual High-Risk Registration Fee. But to make it easy for you, you can pay those through CCBill.

Depending on your country of residence, Visa and MasterCard charge $500.00 each to register with them for processing for high-risk online business (e.g. adult live chats).

TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Initially when I started reading this I thought it would be no upfront fees. Then I remembered CCBill doenst get down like that. Im gonna look around to see what a demo looks like or if anyone is using it yet.

naomicourtney

Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:38 am

$1000 is still a really low start up cost for that kind of payout. Since it wanted your social media accounts in the application, I was wondering if it was only taking customers with a large fanbase.