Petty Annoyances Thread

Vent Threads and other Camgirl Problems. Let it out BB!
naomicourtney

Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Just a thread of day to day minor annoyances.

Mine today: As soon as I thought "oh hey, I like ImLive, I think I'll work it all day today" BAM I get bad allergies. Take a Xyxal, but it makes me so groggy I can't do anything. Ughhhhhh!

Just need to make it up tomorrow I guess.

naomicourtney

Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:05 pm

Its gotten cold here and I don't know how to dress for cold weather lol

naomicourtney

Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:42 pm

I don't want to write someone else's graduate thesis for free. Especially if they don't even know what a double blind study is.

naomicourtney

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:21 pm

People are reporting girls who sell snapchat to the IRS? How does that work? Are they calling the IRS? Writing a letter? And how do they plan to report with no real name or location?

I can't even deal with the fact that some of these people are probably using a processor tied to their real name like paypal, or probably don't pay taxes. That might actually make me angrier than the dudes threatening to report.

TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:39 pm

naomicourtney wrote:
People are reporting girls who sell snapchat to the IRS? How does that work? Are they calling the IRS? Writing a letter? And how do they plan to report with no real name or location?

I can't even deal with the fact that some of these people are probably using a processor tied to their real name like paypal, or probably don't pay taxes. That might actually make me angrier than the dudes threatening to report.
Are models warning other models via twitter? I get a kick out of tweets where people are like "Fuck Paypal! Those fuckers banned me blah blah blah" and then a 1000 "Well actually Paypal isn't adult friendly" people show up. The original gripe becomes invalid and shows that their hustle has some holes in it. :lol:

naomicourtney

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 pm

TheEtherealMOD wrote:
naomicourtney wrote:

Are models warning other models via twitter? I get a kick out of tweets where people are like "Fuck Paypal! Those fuckers banned me blah blah blah" and then a 1000 "Well actually Paypal isn't adult friendly" people show up. The original gripe becomes invalid and shows that their hustle has some holes in it. :lol:

I think this was the start of it? I'm not seeing a lot of warnings, just "its terrible guys are doing this" I'm really unsure how they are getting a name to report unless they aren't using an adult payment processor. Plus from my experience, calling the IRS is a big pain.

TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:28 pm

naomicourtney wrote:
TheEtherealMOD wrote:
naomicourtney wrote:

I think this was the start of it? I'm not seeing a lot of warnings, just "its terrible guys are doing this" I'm really unsure how they are getting a name to report unless they aren't using an adult payment processor. Plus from my experience, calling the IRS is a big pain.
I love Twitter! :lol:

TheEtherealMOD
Site Admin
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:51 pm

TheEtherealMOD wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:28 pm
naomicourtney wrote:
TheEtherealMOD wrote:

I love Twitter! :lol:
So the incels have decided to organize enough to create #ThotAudit :lol: I can't wait to see them marching in the streets.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/onli ... 23c80af4db

Why do these fucktards think we don't pay taxes?

From the article:

Online sex workers have slammed a viral campaign by right-wing “incels” and men’s rights activists to mass report them to tax authorities for allegedly failing to declare income.

The hashtag #ThotAudit, which appears to have been started by a Facebook user calling themselves “David Wu”, began to trend on Sunday after being promoted by controversial pick-up artist and “legal rape” advocate Daryush ‘Roosh’ Valizadeh.

“Online thots are finding out that all income generated from their breasts and vagina is taxable,” Mr Valizadeh tweeted.

whistleblower could receive up to 30 per cent of the tax collected. “There is actually a financial incentive to defeating thottery,” he wrote.

“Thot” is an online slang term meaning “that hoe over there”. One poster on the 4chan imageboard wrote that it now stood for “that hoe owes tax”. Online “camgirls” reported being targeted for their “premium” Snapchat and Instagram services exchanging nude photos for payment.

“PSA to any of my friends who run premium Snapchats — there’s a wave of guys reporting them to the IRS for tax fraud and the like,” one Twitter user wrote. “Please be careful, I know sex work is hard enough.”

Another wrote, “With all these men harassing us, stalking us, snitching to our families, and reporting us to the cops and the IRS, I’m wondering when sex workers are going to snap and take these f****** out when we finally have nothing more to lose.”

Oh wait, maybe its because some cammers are busy spreading false information ?

Frank Chungnews.com.au
Online sex workers have slammed a viral campaign by right-wing “incels” and men’s rights activists to mass report them to tax authorities for allegedly failing to declare income.

The hashtag #ThotAudit, which appears to have been started by a Facebook user calling themselves “David Wu”, began to trend on Sunday after being promoted by controversial pick-up artist and “legal rape” advocate Daryush ‘Roosh’ Valizadeh.

“Online thots are finding out that all income generated from their breasts and vagina is taxable,” Mr Valizadeh tweeted.

“Men are aggressively organising to report all thots. I don’t blame them: these girls are getting a free ride via beta bux and a broken sexual marketplace that is rigged in the favour of females.”

He added that under Internal Revenue Service policy, a whistleblower could receive up to 30 per cent of the tax collected. “There is actually a financial incentive to defeating thottery,” he wrote.

“Thot” is an online slang term meaning “that hoe over there”. One poster on the 4chan imageboard wrote that it now stood for “that hoe owes tax”. Online “camgirls” reported being targeted for their “premium” Snapchat and Instagram services exchanging nude photos for payment.

“PSA to any of my friends who run premium Snapchats — there’s a wave of guys reporting them to the IRS for tax fraud and the like,” one Twitter user wrote. “Please be careful, I know sex work is hard enough.”

Another wrote, “With all these men harassing us, stalking us, snitching to our families, and reporting us to the cops and the IRS, I’m wondering when sex workers are going to snap and take these f****** out when we finally have nothing more to lose.”

Online model Suz Ellis said a “bunch of men on Twitter are mad because they believe they’re entitled to free nudes, so they’re reporting sex workers’ Snapchat incomes to the IRS for audits”. “Just say you hate women and leave,” she wrote.

Jared Holt from the website Right Wing Watch tweeted that while the hashtag started as a joke, “of course the incels and angry young men of the world are picking it up for their own devices”.

“Like most of what these guys normally do, this channels their deep seeded [sic] frustration that they don’t get the girlfriends they think they’re owed into random outbursts at random women who dare use the internet,” he wrote.

Vice contributor Jules Suzdaltsev said the same people “who think Trump is a genius for hiding his tax returns are desperately reporting camgirls to the IRS for allegedly not paying enough in taxes”.

“Maybe it’s more about hating women and not actually about taxes?” he wrote.

“Should we really be surprised that on Thanksgiving weekend, instead of spending time with family, or significant others, or friends — their only contact is being volunteer cops for the Internal Revenue Service, and being very mad at nude women on the internet.”

One viral tweet was criticised for giving potentially misleading advice.

“You DO NOT have to pay taxes in the US until you make more than $20,000 a year,” the online streamer wrote. “Don’t worry about incels reporting you to the IRS because they actually can’t do anything without digital proof of your income.”

She suggested payments through services like PayPal were considered a “donation” and the IRS “can’t do anything”.

SMDH the Paypal BB'S continue to mess up the game. If you're gonna use pp at least dont talk about it, especially when you're wrong. I blame Trump. :lol:

naomicourtney

Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:30 am

TheEtherealMOD wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:51 pm
SMDH the Paypal BB'S continue to mess up the game. If you're gonna use pp at least dont talk about it, especially when you're wrong. I blame Trump. :lol:
Girl, I legit argued with people on twitter over tax laws. But I'm so old I used to fill out my taxes on paper.....

Edited to add: Thanks President T! :lol:

naomicourtney

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:25 pm

I haven't been taking my medicine regularly and now I'm in a ton of pain. I really need to stream this week so I'll probably push on. If all else fails I can get ahead on blogging and filming I guess.